INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS ON THE TREATMENT OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA pursuant to art. 13 GDPR 679/2016
Dear Customer , as an interested party, pursuant to art. 13 of GDPR (R EGULATION EU 2016/679), will provide the following information on the modalities of the processing of your personal data:
IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DATA
The Data Controller is Fattoria di Montemaggio SRL, Società Agricola, with registered office and local office in Loc. Montemaggio, 53017 Radda in Chianti (SI). ITALY. VAT N. 00866260524, Fiscal Code 04311480489 .
Tel: +390577 738323 – Fax: +390577 738820 – E-mail: email@example.com
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND DURATION OF TREATMENT
The personal data that is requested on our Website, is collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. A description of the treatments performed in the different sections of our website follows here.
Through this section of the Website, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- TO RESPOND TOYOUR REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION OR FOR THE PURCHASE OF OUR SERVICES (eg in degustations and wine tastings, cooking and painting courses, wine tours, visits to the farm, purchase of the wine and other products).
The processing of personal information about you (name, e-mail, phone, date of execution of the service, any number of children who will take part in the service, credit card details in case of purchase or delivery courier services, etc) is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, therefore its consent is not required. The processing of your common data (name, e-mail, telephone, date of execution of the service, any number of children taking part in the service, credit card details in case of purchase, etc.) is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, therefore its consent is not required. In this context we could treat, if necessary, particular data, that is related to your state of health or that of your family members, in relation to possible food intolerances that will be voluntarily declared by you. This data, however, will be treated only for the definition of the type of service and during its delivery, after which it will be eliminated.
- TO FULFILL THE OBLIGATIONS ADMINISTRATIVE LAW, ACCOUNTING AND TAX,related to the purchase of one of our services, will engage to collect your personal information, fiscal information, contacts and details of credit cards, and possibly also bank account details. These data will be stored even after the end of the service and for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and beyond, in the case of tax assessments).
The legal basis that legitimizes the treatments referred to in points 1 – 2 is the execution of a contract of which you are a part, or the performance of pre-contractual activity on your request and consequently related legal obligations. It follows that the provision of data for these purposes is mandatory: failure to provide it will therefore make it impossible to perform the requested service or limit it’s effect.
In this section of the Website, following your express consent, we collect your personal data ( e-mail address and country of residence ) to send you our promotional newsletters via e-mail, containing for example :
– invitations to events and manifestations that we organize in your country or in other countries, in which you may be interested in participating;
– promotional offers of our products currently on sale or new marketing offers and promotions;
– specific in-depth articles related to our products’ sector.
For this service we will store and use your personal data in a digital and paper form, for a maximum time of 24 months. You can still withdraw your consent at any time.
The legal basis for this legitimate action is by consent made by the person concerned. If you do not consent, we will not be able to keep you informed about our future promotions, our new products or services and/or about wine events organized by us or in which we take part in your geographical area.
RECIPIENTS AND POSSIBLE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA ADDRESSEES
Your personal data will not be diffused but communicated to well-defined subjects in following categories:
– to consultants in the administrative, accounting, tax, legal and IT systems maintenance fields, data-base and websits, etc. of the Holder,
– to public authority administrations for the fulfillment of tax obligations;
– to credit institutions for the collection of our service;
– to subjects who can access your data under regulatory provisions (eg. Public Security Authorities, Judicial Authorities, etc.)
TRANSFER DATA TO COUNTRIES THIRD PARTIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
The treatment does not transfer your personal data to the third countries or international organizations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We would like to inform you that European Regulation Authority grants you certain rights (referred to in Articles 7, 15 to 21 and 77 of the GDPR), including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to the treatment, in addition to the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You may also submit a complaint to the Italian Authority Guarantor for the processing of personal data in Italy (for more information about it, please refer to the website of the Italian Data Protection Commissioner www.garanteprivacy.it).
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
Pursuant to Article 6 of GDPR 679/20 16, You can revoke your consent at any time. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before the revocation.
To exercise the rights towards the Holder, the interested party can write to the following addresses:
– Ordinary mail: Fattoria di Montemaggio SRL, Società Agricola, LOC. MONTEMAGGIO, 53017 RADDA IN CHIANTI (SI). ITALY
– E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIFFERENT PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller will provide you with any relevant information, if it intends to further process personal data for a purpose different from that for which they were collected initially.
SAFETY OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller has taken the necessary security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration.
AUTOMATED DECISION PROCESSES
The Data Controller does not carry out any processing that consists or not in automated decision-making processes on the processed data.