Montemaggio would be also very happy to organise a light lunch for you, your family and/or your friends, if you wish so.
According to your preferences, we will propose a lunch with typical Tuscan products and dishes that will not disappoint your expectations. Montemaggio is not a restaurant, and therefore we cannot prepare complex dishes, but we can offer your some very tasty traditional Tuscan starters and some simple main courses along with desserts.
The lunch can be paired with a tasting of our best Tuscan wines. To book a light lunch contact us.
Below we give you an idea of possible recipes options we could offer for our light lunch:
- Crostini neri made with chicken liver
- Tuscan cheeses
- Ham and salami (cured pork meats)
- Pappa al Pomodoro (very traditional Tuscan Tomato soup)
- Ribollita (very traditional Tuscan vegetable soup)
- Ravioli or Tortellini handmade pasta
- Grilled selection of local meats (veal, lamb, pork and chicken)
- Grilled local vegetables
- Crostata with handmade jam (jam tart)
- Ice Cream
Book a visit/tasting experience
Montemaggio is open from Monday to Friday, every day, except the usual festive seasons and holidays. The working hours are from 8am until 5pm.
If you are curious about how to pair our wines with food, you can read the following articles of our blog: